Eggs, carrots, zucchini and fairly sweet reddish colored peppers combined with Distinct Cheddar cheeses create a yummy meatless brunch formula.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bundle (1 lb 4 oz) Simply Potatoes® Diced Carrots with Onions *
- 1 moderate zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup cut red bell pepper
- 1 tsp veteran salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic clove pepper
- 6 ovum
- 1/4 mug milk
- 1 cup (4 oz) Crystal Farms Shredded Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar Cheddar cheese
- * Or use 4 mugs diced potato and 1/4 glass cut onion.
- Recommended Crystal Farms Product or service Substitution: Crystal Farms New York City Razor-sharp Cheddar Dairy products
How to Make It
Warmth gas in 12-in . nonstick skillet more than moderate-warmth until finally very hot. Add carrots, zucchini, bell pepper, sea salt, and pepper. Prepare and mix 2 minutes or so. Decrease temperature to Reduced, include, and prepare 8-10 mins, mixing at times, until finally veggies are sensitive.
In medium sized dish, lightly overcome chicken eggs with whole milk and remaining 1/2 teaspoon veteran sea salt. Fill over veggies. Make more than very low temperature, covered, 10 mins, or until ovum are virtually set.
Heat broiler. If skillet has plastic handle, cover with foil just before setting in cooker. Broil frittata 2 minutes or ntil top is scheduled and browned. Sprinkle with The Big Apple Distinct Cheddar cheeses broil one minute lengthier right up until cheddar cheese is dissolved. Lower into wedges to offer.